Thursday, October 14, 2010

True service is to spread the light of happiness to all around.

----------------------------------------------------------
Message for the day 14-10-2010
----------------------------------------------------------
True service is to spread the light of happiness to all around.

Projection: In any negative situation, the usual reaction is to feel disheartened and unhappy. With this reaction to the situation, the people around too are affected as the unhappiness spreads around. Focusing this way only on the problem creates such negativity that it doesn't inspire anyone to work for a solution.

Solution: Instead of spreading unhappiness in a difficult situation by seeing the negative aspect, we need to think of how to bring a solution. Even if we can't, we need to look at some positive aspect in it that will enable us to maintain our own positivity. When we keep ourselves happy in this way, we will be able to spread this happiness to others too.

----------------------------------------------------------
Soul Sustenance 14-10-2010
----------------------------------------------------------
Role Consciousness To Soul Consciousness



Experience the following thoughts one after the other:

I am conscious of myself and of what is around me...

I look at my life as a detached observer...

I observe the different roles I play during the day...

I see to what point I am capable of releasing myself of the role after I have played it and the scene has ended…

I can be myself...

I am freed from my roles and the consciousness of my body with which I play the roles...

I become light, without any burdens, free of weight...

I am only pure consciousness, I am light...

I am a miniscule point of light that radiates from the centre of my forehead...

I radiate the innate qualities of my being...

I radiate vibrations of peace; I radiate vibrations of love...

I am peace, I am love, I am light...


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Google+