Thursday, October 21, 2010

Determination enables elevated thoughts

----------------------------------------------------------
Message for the day 21-10-2010
----------------------------------------------------------
Determination enables elevated thoughts to become practical.

Projection: When we have an aim in our life and are working for it, we sometimes are not able to bring into practice all that we plan to do. We then tend to become disheartened and give up after trying for some time. Thus we lose out on the benefit that our thoughts can bring in our life.

Solution: In order to put into practice the good thoughts that we get i.e., in order to make our thoughts practical we need to stamp it with determination. Our words should never be 'I'll try', but must always be 'I will do it'. Where there is determination there is victory.

----------------------------------------------------------
Soul Sustenance 21-10-2010
----------------------------------------------------------
Themes/Thoughts For Meditation (cont.)



Here are a few thoughts or themes for meditation to help you:

• I am a being of radiant light, like a star in the night sky reflecting and radiating light in the darkness of the night. The, light, which emanates from the heart of me is peaceful and loving. I know not who it touches, but I know it does touch. It is my gift to the world.

• I am just a tiny point of pure energy, of light, situated at the center of the forehead. And within that tiny point lie all my thoughts and my personality traits. Within the point of light that I am, lie all the qualities of spirit that I have - I am a source of love, a source of peace, a source of contentment and wisdom.

• I am a conscient point of energy, at the center of the forehead and I give life to my body. This body may be heavy, but I the soul am so light, and free that I can almost fly. I experience joy as the soul releases itself from the chains of matter.

(To be continued tomorrow…)

In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Google+