Friday, October 29, 2010

To experience newness each day is to be creative.

------------------------------------------------
Message for the day 29-10-2010
----------------------------------------------------------
To experience newness each day is to be creative.

Projection: Sometimes we find things to be very monotonous. There seems to be nothing new that is happening. Days pass on and we tend to become action-conscious only trying to finish the tasks at hand. We feel caught up in the routine not able to enjoy anything anymore.

Solution: Instead of just doing what has to be done in a monotonous way, we need to take a thought each day to experience something new. There is such a variety in each day, we only have to discover ways of experiencing it. When we learn this creative art, we'll never be bored, but will be able to enjoy everything that comes our way.

----------------------------------------------------------
Soul Sustenance 29-10-2010
----------------------------------------------------------
Meditation – Connecting With The Supreme Being



Think slowly and visualize side by side each thought given below:

I visualize my true self, a pinpoint of light, a sparkling star........
in the centre of the forehead........
I radiate golden rays of peace in all directions........
Like a free bird, I, a being of light, slowly leave my physical body and fly into space........
I am surrounded by thousands of stars........
Slowly I fly upwards........
I enter a region of immense golden-red light........
I see myself, a golden star full of peace, floating freely in my sweet home........
I experience total silence, there is complete stillness here........
In front of me there is a brilliant point of light just like myself........
I come closer and closer to this Supreme Being of Light........
This Supreme Energy radiates golden rays of the light of unlimited peace in all directions........
He is an Ocean of peace........
I feel the waves of peace passing over me, I absorb the light of sweet peace........
I bathe under the shower of golden peaceful light........
All burdens are being washed away........
It is so soothing, calming and relaxing........

Remain in this experience for a few minutes. Gradually fly back to take your seat in the physical body. The above meditation commentary can be modified to fill the self with joy, love, bliss, purity or power.

In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Google+