Monday, November 15, 2010

Perfection comes when there is positivity in thoughts.

----------------------------------------------------------
Message for the day 15-11-2010
----------------------------------------------------------
Perfection comes when there is positivity in thoughts.

Projection: When we are faced with any weakness of ours, we usually think about it so much that it is totally blown out of proportion and it seems bigger than it actually is. This leads to negative thinking, which in turn doesn't let us work on improving ourselves. We will then just remain the way we are, not being able to bring about progress.

Solution: What we need to do in order to win over our weakness is to change our focus. Instead of thinking about the weakness, we only need to think, "I am not perfect yet, but I am working towards it and I am slowly improving." With such positive thoughts, our negativity will finish.

----------------------------------------------------------
Soul Sustenance 15-11-2010
----------------------------------------------------------
Meditation In Action (cont.)



The churning over of points of knowledge throughout our active hours strengthens and maintains the meditative state of mind.

There are five basic points to churn over. We had discussed two yesterday. The remaining three are given below. Create your own thought commentaries around each point.

What Is My True Religion?
No matter how much surrounding turmoil there may be, I can remember that my true religion is peace and purity. I am not a Hindu, a Buddhist or Christian, I am a peaceful soul. Just as people may do not want convert from their religions, I resist any attempt to pull me away from my true religion of peace and purity.

Where And What Is My Home?
Just as people love their homeland, I can have the same natural love for my original home, the soul world. At the same time I can be aware of my original form of light and power. In this way I can cross any situation that comes in front of me. I am also aware that I have soon to return home and so I must settle all my karmic accounts.

How Is This World a Drama?
With the consciousness of the eternal world cycle, I can see my role and the roles of others in a perfect and unlimited drama. Even though others and I are playing parts, we are separate from the roles. Now that I know the Director (Supreme Soul) and story of the whole drama from a spiritual perspective, there is no point in getting upset over tiny little scenes. I know that in the beginning of the drama when I had come on this world stage from the soul world, I was full of peace, love, purity and happiness and so now I can re-emerge the sanskaras that I had in the beginning.

In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Google+