Monday, February 21, 2011

To understand the true cause of one's own weakness is to get the power to overcome it.

----------------------------------------------------------
Message for the day 21-02-2011
----------------------------------------------------------
To understand the true cause of one's own weakness is to get the power to overcome it.

Projection: We do recognise our weaknesses and make effort to overcome them. But inspite of our best efforts, we sometimes do not find success as the weaknesses keep coming back again and again. This is because we have not worked at the level of the roots to remove the weaknesses.

Solution: Before I try to remove any weakness that is working within me, I need to understand the cause of that weakness. For this I need to question myself to see why that weakness is present in my life and what is lacking within me. Once I find the cause I need to make effort to fill myself with the right virtue.

----------------------------------------------------------
Soul Sustenance 21-02-2011
----------------------------------------------------------

Meditation To Restore Inner Freedom



Experience the following thoughts one after the other:

I relax…

I release all tensions…

I create a space of silence…

I move towards my inner self, letting my thoughts gradually focus on the experience of peace…

For a few moments I reflect on all the things that affect me, that have a negative influence on me, the people, the situations; everything that stops me from achieving a state of inner freedom…

Around me I visualize a luminous circle (circle of light); there is a great power of silence…

I feel protected inside this circle of subtle spiritual power…

Nothing can take away my positivity, my inner peace, my strength and wisdom…

I can be free to think and feel what I choose. Internally I am free. I am not at the mercy of anyone or any situation…


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Google+