Sunday, June 19, 2011

Those with the power of tolerance

---------------------------------------------------------
Message for the day 19-06-2011
----------------------------------------------------------

Those with the power of tolerance will be content and will make others content too.

Projection: When there is tolerance, there is also continuous improvement. This in turn brings satisfaction for the self and also enables us to become a source of support for those around too. This will make them content with themselves and with us too.

Solution: Let me take a thought to make it a point to learn at least one thing from all the suggestions that I get throughout a given day. When I keep this in mind I will be able to tolerate even negative comments very easily and I will find myself improving.
----------------------------------------------------------
Soul Sustenance 19-06-2011
----------------------------------------------------------
Meditation And Health
Given below is a simple meditation commentary which can be used to heal the physical body.
Think slowly and visualize side by side each positive thought given below before moving on:
I sit quietly and turn inwards........
I visualize a pinpoint of light, a sparkling star, the source of pure energy that I am........
located in the center of my forehead........
In this awareness, white rays of the divine light of purity from me extend into my entire physical body in the form of a laser beam........
These vibrations of purity soothe, heal and energize my physical system........
The impurities, toxins and illnesses in the body are being washed away and thrown out from the extremities (corners) of the body........
The body starts experiencing its original inner beauty........
It returns to a state of harmony (peace), to a state of good health......
In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Google+