Wednesday, September 5, 2012

True maturity lies in maintaining courage and faith even in adverse situations.

Message for the day 

Projection: Maturity lies in not getting affected by the situations around but to believe in one's own victory to give ourselves the wings and the strength to fly. With just this belief we will have the courage to work on our obstacles with ease and win over them.

Solution: Before I restart anything that I had failed in before or even when I start a new important task, I need to make sure that I tell myself that I am victorious. When I remind myself again and again that 'victory is my birthright', I will automatically get the courage to succeed.




Soul Sustenance 

Soul Maintenance

In order to take care of the physical body, we give importance to diet, exercise and to proper rest or sleep.

In order to take care of the non-physical self or soul, we need to make sure that we feed our intellect with positive thoughts. Attention needs to be kept on the diet of the intellect. If we keep feeding it with positive thoughts, then automatically it will make us free from any heaviness and we will feel the lightness of our own mind.

The regular practice of meditation for 5-10 minutes every morning is the exercise for the soul. Meditation will help us master our sense organs, think more peacefully and powerfully, maintain our focus of inner attention and therefore remain undisturbed by external events (at the workplace or at home).

The third important thing is to give enough rest to the soul. We sleep to energize the body. We need to give rest to the soul in the form of silence in the mind. Refuse to do anything in this one minute. Just one minute of silence and calmness every hour gives rest to our mind and will empower (strengthen) us for the rest of the hour. So we are able to do our work more efficiently and effectively.


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Google+