Wednesday, March 26, 2014

The ones who can transform even negative to positive are the ones who remain cheerful.

Message for the day

Projection: It seems natural for us to have negative thoughts when we are faced with any negative situation or when we are interacting with someone who is using his negativity. We then try to change the place or avoid the person in order to maintain our positivity. 

Solution: We need to practice seeing positivity in everything that happens and everyone we come across. A long time of practice will help us see the positive aspect of the seemingly most negative situation. This practice will enable us to maintain our positivity in the most negative situation. 


Soul Sustenance 

Making Your Dream A Reality (Visualization) 

I relax my body... I let go of all tensions... I reduce the speed of my thoughts... 

I relax my mind, my thinking... I let go of what doesn't let me be well... 

What is it that I the soul truly long for? What do I want in my life? 

I listen to the answer that arises from the inside of the self... I let the answer come out spontaneously... I don't worry about it... 

I visualize what I want and where I want to reach... Now I fly; I fly towards the destiny that I dream of... I visualize myself being what I want to be, doing what 

I want to do... Without fears, without strings that hold me... I am who I want to be... I see myself like that, having achieved it... I enjoy some moments of this experience... I experience my dream... 

I can achieve my dream... I have to visualize it as if I had already achieved it... This strengthens my capacity to achieve it... 

Now I return to the present moment... I prepare myself to enter into action with this conviction... I will make my dream a reality... 

In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Google+