Saturday, April 12, 2014

To judge others is to take law into our hands.

Message for the day 

Projection: When we see anyone doing something wrong, we immediately begin to think about it and judge them based on whatever we have seen. When we bring any such negative thoughts we will not be able to help in any way to overcome the weakness. 

Solution: We need to remind ourselves that we have no right to judge others. The only thing we need to do is to see if we can help them out in anyway to overcome their weakness. If not, we need not think or talk about it, i.e., we need not take the law into our hands. 




Soul Sustenance 

Being a Lighthouse For The World (Meditation) 

Sit in silence and visualize the following thoughts: 

In a deep meditative state see yourself sitting in front of the Supreme Soul, the Supreme Being of Light, in the soul world. I a point of light, experience golden rays of spiritual light and bliss descending on me... and through me into the whole world (globe) below... I feel these rays charging the atmosphere with vibrations of purity, love and spiritual calm... I am bathing in golden light... strong currents of spiritual might are radiating from me in all directions... I am a spiritual lighthouse... I have the deep realization of being separate from my body. .. I feel that I am a brilliant point of light with rays of very high intensity bursting and darting forth from the soul for the service of the whole world. .. There is no feeling of my body and no conscious thought except that of being absorbed in the peace and bliss of the Supreme’s love... I feel completely filled and that I have obtained the ultimate... the final and highest destination – satisfied that through this stage of fulfillment, I serve others. 

In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Google+