Monday, September 15, 2014

Humility enables one to serve others.

Message for the day 15-09-2014

Projection: The one who is humble is the one who is complete and full. So just like a tree which is laden with fruit, bowing down and offering all it has humbly, the one who is full is ready for service. He is available for others to take benefit from whatever resources are there with him. This humility earns respect from others and gives happiness to all. 

Solution: When I am able to bow down with the awareness of what I have, I am fully in the stage of my self-respect. The more I am able to bow, the more others also bow down with regard to me and respect my fortune. This enables me to be a giver to those around me and experience contentment constantly. 



Soul Sustenance 15-09-2014

The Power Of Thought 

Thought has been proven to be a powerful yet non-physical energy, which can influence other souls and also matter. On a limited scale, there are the experiments with ESP (extrasensory perception) and mental telepathy. On a more sensational level, some use the power of thought to such an extent that steel objects can be bent and heavy objects moved without any physical help. In the case of telepathy, communication over thousands of miles is possible in an instant when two souls are tuned to each other's mental wavelength, as if thought-broadcasting and receiving is some sort of subtle (non-physical) radio system. Evil powers also invoke the power of thought, although for impure or egoistic motives and gains. Thought can be regarded as the energy or subtle force which links the soul to physical matter through the soul's connection with the body. 


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Google+