Sunday, August 9, 2015

A powerful stage is like a switch which finishes darkness of negativity in a second.

Message for the day 09-08-2015

Thought to ponder: Darkness is dispelled when a light is switched on. Similarly, a powerful stage is also a light switch. When this switch is on, one can put an end to all wasteful darkness and no longer have to labour to stop any wasteful thoughts. By becoming powerful, one can naturally become a donor, as there is nothing waste within. 

Point to practice: When I am aware of my positive qualities and what I can contribute to others, I am able to be powerful. This naturally enables me to be light and spread the inner light to others. I am never influenced negatively with any kind of waste or negative, but am always able to maintain my own positivity and that of others too.




Soul Sustenance 09-08-2015

The Five Primary Qualities (Part 1)

The soul has five primary qualities; we could say they are the primary colours of humanity with which we paint the picture of our lives.

They are:

Peace 
This is the original quality of the soul. Peace is serenity, the personal inner state of non-violence. In this state of peace, I harmonize with everything and everyone around me. The word shanti means peace, and it is this thought (or word) we use as the key step in meditation.

Purity
A state of honesty and cleanliness where I am the same inside and outside, not deceiving either myself, or others. Consequently, there is no room for artificiality. Purity is the state of original truth where no violence is committed against others, nor can violence be committed against me. When the self is in its original purity, others cannot damage or destroy it, even if they try, because there is a natural aura of protection that acts as an invisible barrier. When I achieve this level of purity, it means I respect all things.

(To be continued tomorrow ….)



In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Google+