Tuesday, September 22, 2015

The power of determination makes possible, even what is impossible.

Message for the day 22-09-2015

Thought to ponder: Determination is to keep on trying till what I want to achieve, happens. If I am caught up in a maze, I need to try every way there is to come out. If I try one or two ways and give up, there is a likely chance that I will never find my way out. Determination brings the power to make things happen, even those things which seem impossible. 

Point to practice: Today I will make a firm promise to myself to take up something that I had always wanted to do. I will tell myself repeatedly that I can do it and will achieve. I will continue to sustain this with the waters of my determination till I see the fruit of it - even if it is one small result. 



Soul Sustenance 22-09-2015

I Am Peace (Part 1)

An important feature of lives of successful people is a mind which remains free of questions and always remains solution based. Very often, problems of the world shake up the mind and make you confused, leading to negative results in life’s situations and also harming relationships with people. Ideally, people around us remain content with us when our mind is relaxed and free from any mental disturbances. A very important habit that we should choose to make a part of our personality is the ability to give a brake to our thoughts of fear and anxiety in any type of situation and instead create thoughts of determination and surety of success so that even negative situations bring about positive results. Thoughts increase when negative situations come close to us and have an impact on our minds. So, in such situations, first of all realizing that any such situation has a hidden benefit inside it which we cannot see and also being sure that the hidden benefit will be visible very soon, is the method of remaining peaceful and calm. That means a mind with few thoughts and an intellect free of questions.

Do you know the original state of the soul, when it stayed in the soul world, was completely thoughtless? As it came down in the world and took one birth one after the other, the number of thoughts inside it started increasing. At the same time, the different types of situations surrounding it also increased slowly, showing how a mind without peace attracted peacelessness on an external level. The confusion in the world today is nothing but a reflection of the nature of human minds which are extremely peaceless, to the extent that even a 6-7 hours night of sleep is difficult for some to experience at times.

(To be continued tomorrow …)




In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Google+