Wednesday, September 9, 2015

To argue is to intensify problems.

Message for the day 09-09-2015

Thought to ponder: An argument is filled with attitudes and negative feelings. So, whatever is spoken during an argument is misunderstood and creates wrong feelings. So, such arguments lead us nowhere and bring no solutions. Instead they intensify problem. So, it is important not to get into arguments. 

Point to practice: Today I will not argue about anything. Just for today, I will make sure that I will not get into arguments but will watch in silence to see what happens. I will only converse 
after the mood of argument has passed. 




Soul Sustenance 09-09-2015

A Powerful Consciousness Of Faith In Critical Situations (Part 2)

Having accepted the reality that negative situations in our mind, body, wealth or relationships will arise in our life from time to time (explained yesterday), a question arises what kind of consciousness do I keep in these kind of situations and how do I ensure that the situation does not overpower my consciousness. Because only a powerful consciousness of faith or victory will keep me protected from the negative emotional (internal) and physical (external) influence of these problems but will also become the most important influencing factor which will help me in overcoming the problem and going towards the solution or attracting it towards me, sometimes immediately and sometimes slowly, but steadily, without losing my inner stability during the period that I wait for the solution to arise.

What is a powerful consciousness of faith when faced with a negative situation? No negative scene or situation of any type in my life lasts forever and this scene shall also pass and I shall emerge victorious over it using the power of thought, the power of positivity, the power of spiritual knowledge, the power of meditation. Victory is my birthright and it is dead certain. This is in short a powerful consciousness of faith.

In tomorrow’s message, we shall explain what is preventing us from keeping this consciousness of faith and how we can maintain it in critical situations.





In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Google+