Thursday, October 22, 2015

To be a hero actor is to be have full responsibility.

Message for the day 22-10-2015

Thought to Ponder: I need to understand that I am the hero actor of my life and everything revolves around me. If the story has to be interesting, entertaining and good, I need to be sure that as a lead actor I am making the right moves. Once I ensure my actions are good, the drama of life unfolds and beautiful scenes are revealed to me. 

Point to Practice: Today I will remind myself that I am the master of my life and have the ability to write my own script. With this power, I will do at least one thing that will create a beautiful 'today' for myself. It could be something as simple as smiling at a stranger or appreciating someone whom I have been working closely with me. 



Soul Sustenance 22-10-2015

Be The Change That God Wants To See (Part 3)

God loves those whose actions are in tune with their thoughts i.e. they practice what they preach. Very often you will meet people who love God but their actions do not reflect that. Will someone who is egoistic or likes bringing others down, who are more successful than him or someone who is lustful be called as one who loves God? Does such a person’s love reach God or does God accept that love with a big heart or is such a person’s relationship with God one sided? If you want God to receive your love and also love you in return, we need to learn to make our actions and words and even our thoughts which others cannot see as what God loves. That means a personality as close to God’s personality as possible which is not very difficult. There are many people all over the world who are extremely clean and enjoy a good closeness with God because of that. It’s not that you have to leave your home and your family for doing that but you can become like Him while playing your roles in your personal as well as professional lives. It’s just a matter of being determined and having 100% love for the Supreme because where there is love for Him, change in the self becomes easy to make and this change gradually becomes a lifestyle. Adopting such a lifestyle of deep change and a desire to make others also like God, who is above all of us and is the source of all the good that exists in humanity, then becomes the purpose of our life.

Many people question the reason for making an effort to becoming perfect and say that it is a waste of time. They believe that instead one should be action oriented and perform ones worldly duties and not worry about weaknesses and let them remain inside our personality. In fact, some people even go the extent of saying that let weaknesses like anger, ego and greed be a part of one’s lives because will help us in becoming successful. This is a convenient way of running away from our responsibilities as a spiritual child of the Supreme Father. These responsibilities involve a lifestyle of active self-transformation. So, live life to its fullest but at the same time be and live the change that God wants to see inside you.




In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Google+