Sunday, November 8, 2015

In order to be the best, it is important to be free from waste.

Message for the day 08-11-2015

Expression: Even a drop of something negative spoils the taste and utility of something positive. In the same way, if I want to make my thoughts and life beautiful, I need to keep myself free from waste and negative. To be the best, I need to free myself of waste. 

Experience: Today I will check if I am free from waste. Whenever I catch myself spending time and energy with anything waste, I will stop, check and change. This will keep me positive through out the day. 




Soul Sustenance 08-11-2015

At Peace with Time - The Key To Relaxed Living (Part 3)

To live at peace with time is to live it with peace, trust and determination. It is different to living it out of conflict and forcing things. In order to live true freedom of being, we have to make friends with time and stop living stressed in time. We have to trust. Trust that you will arrive on time, that you will do it on time and, if not, that a particular problem will be solved. Don't let time be a stress factor. When we live stressed because of time, we lose the best of life. We stop living what is essential and important, and we get lost in the details: I have to go here, I have to finish this, I have to call up someone, and endless amounts of I have tos that consume our mental energy and make us get lost in the details of the trivial (ordinary). As well, in hurrying, we lose quality. You can do everything, but without losing what is essential; do it with love, with care, with interest, with enthusiasm, with motivation and with focus. That way every small action that you take will have a greater impact, will be more fulfilling and will bear a more positive fruit.

(To be continued tomorrow …)



In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Google+