Monday, November 30, 2015

To be in the unlimited is to be free from getting trapped in the limited.

Message for the day 30-11-2015

Thought to Ponder: In any situation, I need to go beyond what is visible. If I see that I will be able to see the larger picture instead of getting caught up in the triviality of the situation. Every thing becomes clear and meaningful when I have the consciousness of seeing it in the context of the larger picture. 

Point to Practice: Today I will make an effort to understand the context of the situation rather than getting caught up with the situation itself. For example, if someone is shouting at me, I will try and understand why he got upset and try to give him what he wants or at least the feeling that I understand. Also, I will try and understand that the anger is temporary, but the person as a friend is permanent. 



Soul Sustenance 30-11-2015


God And I – The Task We Share (Part 1)

Crossing barriers like a difficult exam or a challenge at work with a positive state of mind is something we have all got used to doing in our busy lifestyles but what we need to remember is that that these passing scenes of life keep coming and going. It’s as if challenges in life have a birthright to keeping coming in our lives and we have to cross them with determination and will-power. But along with the ability to be able to cross different situations, it is our duty to look outside our personal lives and see the world around us and see how people our suffering and what we can do for them on each day and get them out of their sorrows. The world is in need of people who are ready to take time out of their busy schedules and live their lives in changing others into happier and more content human beings. When asked whether you would like to live a life of service, we normally say that’s for those who do not have a regular time table of personal and professional work. But at the same time, it is our duty that every day we spend a few minutes in the service of others and in making people happier and free from the pressures of facing difficult situations of the mind, body, work and relationships.

In this message series, we shall explain the importance of service which we can include in our regular life and become humble leaders in the field of service. This type of leadership in spirituality means taking a humble pledge each morning that I will touch the lives of others in different ways and make a difference to them. This does not mean that I do not take care of people who are close to me either at home or at the workplace and I don’t live a busy lifestyle. But those few minutes of service of people, whom I come across everyday at different times, will fill my life with their blessings, full of love and happiness, which in turn will make my personal as well as professional life full of success.

(To be continued tomorrow …)


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Google+