Thursday, December 3, 2015

To see only problems is to become the one who only takes service.

Message for the day 03-12-2015

Expression: When there is the practice of seeing only problems in all situations there is the inability to find solutions and act effectively. All the resources that could be used for the benefit of the self and others remain hidden. Such a person becomes dependent on others for finding solutions and a source of pity. 

Experience: When I am caught up with problems and not able to see anything else, I am unable to experience progress. I find myself moving backward losing a lot of things I have. I would not be able to retain my self-confidence and would become dependent on others. 



Soul Sustenance 03-12-2015

God And I - The Task We Share (Part 4)

Whenever you begin your day each morning, begin with a vision of love and mercy for each and every individual of the world. Do you know that the negative thought energy of each individual of the world is going to each corner of the world and causing negative changes in the universe? This is showing in the form of natural calamities like earthquakes, floods, droughts, and many more forms on a physical level along with negative changes in the minds of people on an emotional level. It may be difficult to believe but each of the more than 700 crore individuals of the world are contributing to a negative fall in values as well as physical energies of the world. Remember, as each one’s cumulative negative thought patterns are affecting the world in a big way, in the same way the positive thought power of a few pure and powerful minds can cause positivity to spread in the entire world and begin to change the world constructively. It does not require crores of people to bring about a change in the world, only a few thousand or a few lakh pure and highly motivated minds can do it.

We all live in a world where we are influencing each other every second with our thought energy and also changing each and every molecule of the world including every cell of our own physical body, nature in general and nature’s five elements – earth, wind, water, fire and sky. So, as a world server, it is important to realize that the world does not necessarily need the positive energy of all the people of the world. It is not possible that all of us i.e. each and every individual of the world will change in a big way or become purer. We do not have such a huge system in place where everyone starts cleaning their consciousness and that starts changing the entire world. It is only me, as an individual who can start purifying myself and bringing about a change in my immediate surroundings like in the people I am close to, my loved ones, the society in which I move about and then the city in which I stay, then in my country and then in the whole world. This is called world transformation through self transformation.

(To be continued tomorrow ...)



In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Google+